martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

Exercise Unit 7

Conversation
Gustavo: Here´s the newspaper, Alejandra
Alejandra: Great. What movies are in theaters now?
Gustavo: The new car´s 2 movie is playing at 7:30. Let´s go today.
Alejandra: Hmmm. I don´t really want to see that. I don´t like
Gustavo: Okay then let´s see “Sin limites”
Alejandra: Okay. I love it


What do you do on the weekend?
On the weekend on Saturday morning, I sleep late, in the evening I go out with my boyfriend; we usually go to La Puerta on weekend whit my family.


What do you do on the week?
I have a busy week. On Monday morning, I have class at nine o´clock, in the afternoon I go to the gym at half past two, in the evening I study. On Tuesday morning, I have class at seven o´clock, in the afternoon I go to the gym at five ten, in the evening I go shopping. On Wednesday morning, I have class at seven o´clock, in the afternoon I don´t do anything special, in the evening I go out whit my boyfriend for dinner. On Thursday morning, I have class at seven o´clock, in the afternoon I go to see movies, in the evening I work out at ten past seven. On Friday morning, I have class at seven o´clock, in the afternoon I spend my time with my family, in the evening I go out with my boyfriend for dinner. On Saturday morning I sleep late, in the afternoon I relax, in the evening I go out with my friends to the clubs. On Sunday morning I sleep late, in the afternoon I spend my time with my family, in the evening I go out whit my boyfriend. We go to the movies or go out for dinner.

Finally we practice a little making questions in the simple present with Wh-questions:What, Where, Who, When

A: Where do you live?
B: I live in Venezuela
A: What do you do on the weekend?
B: I go out with my boyfriend.
A: Who do you live with?
B: I live with my parents.
A: When do you go to school?
B: I go to school everyday from Monday to Friday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario